M876 Traffic News
- Linking the M80 near Denny, north-west of Falkirk, to the A876 near the Kincardine Bridge. A short section of the motorway north of Stenhousemuir is classified as the M9.
- Major junctions
- Existed Since
- M80 motorway Junction 5 M9 motorway Junctions 7 and 8
Text TRAFFIC M876 to 68899 for live M876 traffic news
Traffic M8 N/a
Lane 1 is closed on the M8 Westbound between Junctions 27 and 28 due to a Breakdown. Approach with cautionReported: 18/05/2013 12:00:05
Traffic Conditions by SMS
Get the latest traffic M876 news and travel information and conditions by mobile phone to ensure you're one step ahead of the traffic jams. It's quick and easy.
Simply text TRAFFIC plus the postcode, city or road/motorway to 68899.
Texts cost £1 plus your standard network SMS charge.
Report a traffic jam
M876 Traffic Tweets
Local Petrol Stations
The above petrol and fuel prices can be found at petrol stations in the Denny area, and include unleaded, diesel, super and LPG fuel prices.
- ViewLarbert Motor Co Ltd (0.9mi away)
Larbert 01324 557292
- ViewCarronvale Service Station (1.4mi away)
Larbert 01324 570711
- ViewBonnybridge Service Station (1.7mi away)
Bonnybridge 01324 813708
- ViewHaughs Filling Station (1.9mi away)
Denny 01324 824700
- ViewCarronside Service Station (2.7mi away)
Falkirk 01324 638222
Regional Weather Forecast
Tomorrow's weather (Sunday) in Falkirk will be cloudy with heavy rain with a maximum daytime temperature of 55°f and a nighttime temperature of 49°f (13°c/9°c). Wind will be coming in from the NNE, reaching 11mph. On Monday it'll be sunny intervals , with 9 miles per hour wind from the ENE. Daytime temperatures will reach 55°f, and during the night the temperature will drop to around 44°f (13°c/7°c).
Wind from the NNE will reach mph in Falkirk on Tuesday), with white cloud in the area. The temperature during the day will reach 56°f, and 48°f overnight (13°c/9°c). Wednesday's weather will be light rain showers in Falkirk, with daytime temperatures reaching a maximum of 56°f, and night-time temperatures reaching a low of 37°f (13°c/3°c).
MAX 55° (13°c)
MIN 49° (9°c)
WIND 11mph (NNE)
MAX 55° (13°c)
MIN 44° (7°c)
WIND 9mph (ENE)
MAX 56° (13°c)
MIN 48° (9°c)
WIND 6mph (NNE)
MAX 56° (13°c)
MIN 37° (3°c)
WIND 7mph (NE)
Local Radio Stations
The following radio stations may broadcast traffic and travel news & bulletins for the local area. Use the 'Traffic' function on your RDS radio (marked TA, TP, TI or Traffic) and you will be automatically switched to travel and traffic conditions.
|100.0 FM||Real Radio Scotland (Glasgow)|
|100.8 FM||Revival FM (Cumbernauld)|
|101.0 FM||Insight (Glasgow)|
|102.2 FM||Forth One (Penicuik)|
|103.0 FM||YOURradio FM (Dumbarton)|
|103.1 FM||Central FM (Bonnybridge)|
- ViewCentral Scotland Police (1.7mi away)
Stenhousemuir 01324 562112
- ViewDenny Police Station (1.7mi away)
53-55 Broad Street 01324 823688
- ViewBannockburn Police Station (4.9mi away)
Bannockburn 01786 812222
- ViewGrangemouth Police Station (5.4mi away)
Grangemouth 01324 482232
- ViewCentral Scotland Police (6.7mi away)
St. Ninians Road 01786 456000
- ViewW C Recovery (1.8mi away)
Bonnybridge 01324 812456
- ViewE Burgoyne & Sons (4.7mi away)
Falkirk 01324 831408
- ViewSchaffer Motors (7.9mi away)
Back O Hill Rd Industrial Estate 01786 474440
- ViewJames Kane & Sons Ltd (10.3mi away)
Cumbernauld 01236 872302
- ViewGeorge McPhie & Son (13mi away)
Linlithgow 01506 834805
Best Selling SatNavs
Except where otherwise noted, content and photographs on this site are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Owned, operated and copyright CliqTo Ltd 2013. Registered company number 7575287.
Like us on Facebook
Please click 'Like' To continue keeping abreast of the Great British traffic (and a little bit of fun too!).